Wednesday, August 3, 2011

lowell folk festival















Here are some shots from my experience at the Lowell Folk Festival on Sunday. Kylie and I met up in downtown Lowell with my cousins and we spent the afternoon wandering the streets of Lowell, listening to folk music, posing for pictures with various characters, and browsing through the various craft stands. I went a little crazy when I came across a stand selling nothing by Native American trinkets; including some earthy arrowhead necklaces that have become mine and Kylie's friendship charms. We saw a range of odd characters including an old guy in bootyshorts and super sandwich! We also browsed through a stand that sold (unreasonably expensive) jewlery made with polished rocks. Kylie found a peice that said "Namaste" on it and of course I wished that I had the cash to shell out for it. Once we were officially exhausted from walking, we retired to Iced Chai Lattes at our favorite little coffee shop in Lowell, Brewed Awakening.

No comments:

Post a Comment