Sunday, March 21, 2010

STILL BRAIDED FROM ST. JOHN'S I SEE, LITTLE GIRL.

My cousins were over this weekend and me being the weirdo I am I decided that I wanted to have a huge photoshoot in my messy room (which became even more messy as we ripped my closet apart trying on clothes.) Here is an adorable shot my ten-year-old lil couz. At first I wanted my other cousin, Mikaela to dress up as a very pretty boy, but she was being mean and said no. PARTYPOOPER! I don't have many guy friends willing to model for me so I thought it might be cool and fun if she dressed up all masculine, but NOOO!

Hem hem..anyway I took quite a few good shots of my other cousin Birgitta. Mikaela, got boring as she was dressed up like a grrrl so yeah that's dumb.

Boring right? I told ya so! Mickey's wearing all of my clothes. The dress is from Charolette Russe, tights from Delias, and the shoes are by Jessica Simpson that I got from TJ Maxx.
Eh I guess it's not really boring, its actually a pretty good fashion shot on her part, her legs look good. I still think it would have been more fun if she dressed up as a man. Hmm...maybe I could have done it... - it would have been a pretty good modeling exercise fore me...that's an idea.

Haha here's one of Birgitta with her blondie hair in her face - still braided from St. John's I see little girl. It just reminded me of a Marc Jacobs ad so I loved it! So I went with it and gave it some Juergen Teller lighting =] looove his photographs!!
So I laughed sooo hard after showing my Dadio this shot. I quote "She looks like a little 'Annie Orphan!'" Hahaha my Dad quite commonly describes my style as Annie Orphan mixed with 70's underground punk haha, love you, Dad. She is quite the resourcefull little nugget, this one. She didn't bring a whole lot of clothes when she came to sleep over so I went through my closet and clothed her in an Alice In Wonderland T-shirt from ZARA, a Sugarfly leather jacket from Macy's, a pair of Betsey Johnson knee-hi socks from TJ Maxx (or Marshell's - I can't quite recall) and my Union Jack Docs. OH! and she also insisted on picking out her own bag >_< my other union jack goodie from a London gift shop, whose name I can't recall.

Above is a better view of the t-shirt and the socks, they are pink and dark blue striped with a pink skull on the back. This girl needs to be a model she's just so adorable in my oversized clothes.

And now for the one lone shot taken of me. Haha funny how I looove taking  pictures (of myself included) and this was just about the only picture taken of me this weekend.
Hem hem so the plaid shirt is from Forever 21, the Paramore T-shirt I'm wearing under it is from Hot Topic, the distressed denim skirt is from American Eagle and I got the buckled Dr. Marten boots online at dmusastore.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment