Tuesday, February 1, 2011

my gems

 From Left: Black stone ring (and green) from Forever 21; orange flower ring gifted; owl face ring from Forever 21, silver swirl vintage ring, black studded ring from Forever 21; silver studd ring from 344; turquoise ring and rhineston ring both from Forever 21; earth stone ring and light blue both from Forever 21; silver and turquoise ring by Lucky Brand.

From Left: sea glass necklace from Forever 21; peace sign and feather by Lucky Brand; vintage serpent bolo tie; dagger from King Richard's Faire; Talisman from Forever 21; and Lucky Brand pendant.

As you may have noticed there is a lot of Forever 21 in my jewlery box; especially when it comes to buying rings. I think the most expensive piece of jewlery are probably the three pieces from Lucky Brand which I got at TJ Maxx for under $20. That just goes to show you how much I'm willing to spend on jewlery...well as much as my Mom will allow me to spend on it at least. I love jewlery I think it completes and adds character to an outfit. I like Forever 21's jewlery because you can get a lot of it at once because it's so affordable - and the way I wear it I need a lot. I PILE it all on! That's pretty much my entire philosophy for dressing in general...whatever it seems to be working out pretty well for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment