Monday, June 6, 2011

sunday, bloody (awesome) sunday









This weekend was epic in many ways. One of these ways was that I could finally drive around with people in my car. I've had to drive around in my car all by myself for the past 6 months (thanks to Massachusetts state law) and it was fun to hear people in my car who weren't Shakira or Devendra Banhart. I spent the better part of my weekend with Jesse and Kylie, driving up to the park with a box of cold pizza, a tin of banana chips, and some leftover sushi - all-in-all a very good picnic. We also discovered a few new shops at the mall, including an AMAZING Indian clothing store where I (kinda) went crazy buying bangles in every color. I guaranteed the people working there that "I would be back." We also made a stop at Petco because Kylie wanted to look at the animals, which I realized happened to have a missing section in my portfolio. The freedom and cruising around with my buds really was a tease for the freedom to come with the end of the school year and the beginning of my Senior summer!

NTMM (note to my Mother) The last picture was taken while I was stopped in a parking lot NOT while I was driving. 

1 comment:

  1. These are really nice photos, the freckles on that girl are so cute, she is stunning!

    ReplyDelete