Wednesday, March 16, 2011

when in rome










Rome, Italy: February 26-28

I'M BACK! I actually got back March 6, but I've just been so busy with school, and dance, and Russian club. It's funny thinking of the almost-catastrophe that occured during third period the Friday we left for Italy. I realized that I left Cammy at home...God only knows how many beats my heart skipped. Luckily, my parents are merciful people and agreed to bring me Cammy right after school. If it hadn't have been for that I wouldn't have anything to show for my trip - well aside from a bunch of rings and a leather jacket. These photographs are my favorites that I took in Rome; I took TONS of photos during the trip so I decided to put them up by city. I was a bit of a creeper in Italy - I took a lot of photos of random people; including some girly with an awesome leather bag, a man and a woman painting, and a girl with killer fringe cowboy boots. Rome was just as incredible as it was before, if not even more so with the fact that I was with my friends this time. I shall being uploading photos from our two-night stay in Sorrento as well as in Florence and Venice, within the next few days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment