Saturday, May 21, 2011

cooler than me








(Micheal Kores t-shirt, Allen B. skirt, shoes from Saver's, Forever 21 bracelets, Decree armor ring)

My Mom and I went on a little shopping spree today. We dropped a few things off at Saver's and ended up buying some shoes. I've been looking for a great pair of flatforms for a while now and I managed to find these for $8! I fell in love with this skirt when I first tried it on; it also looked a lot like one that I was lusting after at Free People. I love how you can see the mini slip under the peek-a-boo lace! Also, this ring makes me feel like I'm wearing a suit of armor.

Oh and just in case you were wondering about the bag...

My Mom actually made it! If you like it and would like to have one made the cost is $100. You can email me for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment