Saturday, April 30, 2011

there's a she wolf on my t-shirt!








(Metropark pleather skirt; the Mountain t-shirt; Dolce Vita sandals; Naturalizer suede bag; necklace, bangles, and owl ring from Forever 21; sun ring from market in Florence; brace ring from Nordstrom; and braided bracelets from assorted markets in Europe)

I bought this wolf t-shirt during my trip to New York this week and I must say that I am obsessed with it. I've worn it almost everyday since I got it. I have an issue with collars so I cut the collar of this t-shirt out to show a little more skin. I'm kind of in love with the Mountain's t-shirts; I've got my eye on one with a dreamcatcher on it. I got the skirt about a year ago in Burlington and hadn't figured out to incorporate it into my wardrobe until recently. The suede bag was my Mom's (before I stole it) and I must say that it's probably my favorite bag that I own. I'm not sure if anyone else has looked at Free People's April catelogue, but it is probably my favorite to date. The way everything was put together was amazing! I really probably should have posted about it before this month turned to May...aw well! But anyway the way they wore jewlery in this catelogue has really inspired me to just pile it all on!

No comments:

Post a Comment