Friday, April 22, 2011

Venezia














Venice: March 4-6

Please forgive me for how long its been taking me to upload all of these photos from Italy, but while I was trying to put this post together Blogspot wouldn't let me upload all of the pictures...so that obviously wouldn't do!

Our group lucked out and we manged to be in Venice during the Venetian Carnival. The streets were flooded with people and the majority of these people were all wearing masks. Almost everyone in our group was wearing a mask by the end of our first day in Venice; even one of the chaperones decided it would be fun to wear a cat mask around for the night. I wasn't able to settle on just one mask and instead ended up buying two from a street vendor who was more than happy to take my money. Venice was definately the most fun out of all the cities we visited in Italy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment