Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I <3 Movies

I will update you on all of the media fun I have been watching lately! Yesterday my friend and I had an enormous Sailor Moon marathon. It was pretty awesome. They all look so cute.


I was like obsessed with this show when I was 10. My friend found the videos I have in my room and decided it would be fun to watch. We were so bored. So we ended up watching like all of the them. It was pretty awesome. They're all so cute! I understand why I loved it so much when I was little. It's so cute and happy.

3 CHEERS FOR HAPPINESS!!!

And then today my Rae and I went to the mall just to get Jennifer's Body on DVD. We were so cool. What? I liked that movie. I went to see it twice!



Yeah I love Megan Fox.


Then we watched (500) Days of Summer on Demand, which I have been wanted to see since it was in theaters in the summer. It's probably on my top 10 at the moment. My friends and I didn't like the ending too much though. We're not Summer's biggest fans either. I've got to say though Zooey Deschanel has amazing eyes, I am so jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment