Friday, October 22, 2010

High Voltage


I really should have uploaded these first. These were the photos that were taken for Lexii's modeling portfolio. This was really my first big shoot and we had a great time doing it.

Lexii and I have been friends for about two years. We basically bonded over hair...her hair. I turned to her one day in civics class freshmen year and said "I like your hair." We've been friends ever since.

We only just started taking photographs together back in the fall of 2009; during my Dead Weather inspired black and white photos.

Lexii is a joy to work with and really knows how to pose. Her face is flawless as is her ability to move into position.

I am grateful to her for being such a great friend to me. Without her I wouldn't have such a beautiful subject to photograph. I'm also quite sure that I wouldn't started photographing if it wasn't for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment