Thursday, October 28, 2010

Skinny love




 These were taken quite a while ago (like everything else on this blog.) These are from the 4th of July; I'm pretty sure it was a few days after my first shoot with Lexii. This was around the time that I began bringing my camera with me everywhere. It's amazing when I look back and its only been a few short months since my discovered love for photography.

These were the first legit photos I took of my 11year-old cousin, Birgitta. We were bored sitting by the pool on the 4th of July and she just happened to be sitting in a chair with this multicolored towl over her face so I decided to take a few pictures of her. I even met a family friend that day who was really into photography who gave me a few pointers that I really listened to. It kills me that I can't even remember her name.

About these late updates: they will not be for long - I've got a busy weekend ahead of me with a million chances for photo-opps so I will be sure to upload as soon as I get back...not sure if I'll be able to post tomorrow after school or not. I really shouldn't even be on right now. I have 3 huge tests to study for tomorrow - I really hate being a Junior sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Fun pics! I love the sunnies.

    Puck // oneofpoints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete