Friday, December 10, 2010

the last of the fall










(Mikaela wears: Dalia Collection faux fur vest, Free People lace slip, Jeffrey Campbell for Free People studded oxfords, and Cynthia Rowley hat. Birgitta wears: Gap Kids sweater, Free People lace slip, Scala hat, and Bass oxfords.)

This shoot was kind of my goodbye to the crisp autumn days and HELLO to those cold winter nights. I'm pretty sure that this is the last shoot that I will be able to do this fall with all the work I have to do before Christmas break. Fall always goes by way to fast for me, but I do love the winter - it's when my favorite holiday occurs! CHRISTMAS! I can't believe how quickly its coming up - only 15 days way! I can't wait for it. I finally got my license last weekend so there will be plenty of shoots in places other than my yard to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment