Tuesday, January 18, 2011

i could stab someone with this!


 (Jacket & pendant from Forever 21, Free people top)

Took another trip to Burlington yesterday and spent A LOT of time in Forever 21, I didn't spend any time in Free People...weird, but then again I didn't have much money to spend. I got both the jacket and the necklace at Forever 21. I had been looking for a jacket like this for a while and as soon as I had laid eyes on it I knew that I had to have it! Its so warm and comfortable - I love it! My friend, Rae, actually ended up buying me the pendant as a "Christmas present." I picked it up off the counter and started looking at it, when she said that she would get for me as a Christmas present. I got her one like it too, but it had glittery rhinstones and stuff on it - not really "me." I spent the rest of the day saying "I could like stab someone with this!"

No comments:

Post a Comment