Friday, January 7, 2011

YAYAYAY!


I am very happy to announce that Kaylyn from Love & Labels has nominated me for her list of bloggers for the Stylish Blogger Awards. I am so excited I've never been nominated for anything before! YAY YAY YAY! So thank you very much Kaylyn for the nomination!

I guess I have to list seven cool things about myself...which are way less than seven...

1. I'm Swedish, Norwegian, Irish, and Chinese; I am very proud of my heritage and I try to embrace it every chance I get.
2. I've been dancing at the same dance studio since I was 3
3. I am a graduate of Barbizon Boston Modeling School
4. I am currently obsessed with Ke$ha - LOVE that bitch!
5. I'm a boot addict I have at least 10 pairs of boots that I wear regularily
6. My most prized possession is my Canon Powershot S5 IS; I love her some much I named her Cammy, which is short for "Cameron"
7. I have a list of photo shoot concepts that I started writing on a piece of graph paper when I got bored in math class. I keep it in my purse and whenever inspiration strikes I jot it down.

I don't read a lot of blogs but these are my 3 favorites


The photo is random I know. I took it with my new camcorder that I got for Xmas. Guess what his name is.

No comments:

Post a Comment