Sunday, November 14, 2010

17 going on TWELVE!

(Calvin Klein sweater, Fiorucci for Targetskirt, distressed Dr. Martens, thrifted hat)

It really cracks me up how awkward and little I look in this picture. I seriously look like a 12 year-old! I wore this to Chunky's for my friend Marissa's birthday on Thursday. I got this skirt like a million years ago at Target and I've been dying to wear it ever since I found it. I've been obsessed with this sweater for about a month and I've been wearing it like twice a week. I've been wanting a bomber hat for months and my mom has always said no because they were always like $10, but we were at Saver's a few weeks ago and I found this bomber for only $3! So she really couldn't say no.

My weekend was pretty uneventful after my epic photo session with Lexii on Friday. I went to my friend, Kylie's house after she left and we hung out and watched "What Happens In Vegas" with her boyfriend, Jesse, until about midnight when I had to go home. I saw them again yesterday at their band practice - I'm pretty much their official photographer/videographer so I go to their practices sometimes. After they finished practicing we watched "Rock Horror Picture Show" which pretty much made my day!

1 comment:

  1. I love when you look like that. So cute and adorable.
    Mom loves you no matter how you look!
    I said no to the hat not because it was $10.00 - it was because I think they are ugly!

    ReplyDelete