Friday, November 19, 2010

New Bass Oxfords!

Went to Macy's today with my mom and got these Bass oxfords! My mom's always talked about how she used to wear Bass shoes all the time when she was younger and I didn't realize why until today. The leather is soft and perfectly worn; I cannot wait to wear these on Monday. It's funny because just last night in the line outside of Cinemagic to see the midnight opening of Harry Potter 7.1 (which was awesome btw) Jill and I saw a girl rocking brown oxfords with denim shorts and black tights. It was funny because I was wearing like the same thing, but with black oxfords. I wouldn't have bought these if they were like my black Jeffrey Campbell oxfords but in brown. I am currently watching Monster's Inc. and dreaming about the upcoming TWO-DAY week of school. I have a lot planned for Thanksgiving break and it's all very awesome and exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment